Benzema Online
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Benzema Online

Forum consacré à Karim Benzema

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  FaceBookFaceBook  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 ...
Voir le deal
499.99 €

The Forum's Rules

AuteurMessage
Mimelia
Admin
Mimelia

Féminin Nombre de messages : 12803
Equipe préférée : OL

The Forum's Rules Empty
MessageSujet: The Forum's Rules   The Forum's Rules EmptySam 13 Déc - 11:31

Welcome to the forum Karim Benzema!

As an administrator of this forum, I am legally responsible for its content.

The moderator and I try to edit or delete all messages to objectionable material as quickly as possible.

For your registration here, you agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, defamatory, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws.

The following items are not allowed:
1. the exchange of links peer to peer (eDonkey, eMule, BitTorrent ...)
2. inserting elements of a sexual nature,
3. inserting elements with copyright.

The Forum may at any time move, edit, remove or lock any topic.

The rules of the forum:

- The Messages aredisrespectful to Karim or his acquaintance will be automatically removed and their authors banned.
- You must respect the privacy of Karim, no words or pictures on her privacy.
- You may not like what Karim said or done, you think it is constructive, is welcome, but I would have no mercy if you miss him respect.
- It will take you're presented before posting, it is more convenient for everyone.
- Please avoid using red, the color is reserved for the Admin and moderators
- Advertising by Private Message is prohibited, the "Advertising" is planned for this purpose with the condition have posted at least 20 messages on the forum.
- The "Media" is available after having posted a minimum of 20 messages. After to have post 15 messages, send me a private message.
- Please do not welcome the members being registered on the forum longer than you earn for messages

Hoping that everyone adheres to these rules,
Mimel '
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://mimelia.skyblog.com

The Forum's Rules
Page 1 sur 1